.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Pen Master ©

There is a fine balance between expression and control. Poetry in an excellent way to find that balance. Mastered meter and possibly rhyme, to avant-garde free verse is bent and willed as the poet's great message finds freedom on the page. My goal, to find this balance... Everything on this blog is copyright © by P. Allan Frederick and permission must be granted in order to copy or use any content!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Eastern Kentucky, United States

I am a passionate and compassionate Biblican who is also deeply into the arts. I can defend doctrines and bring people to God, but I also am a fine art painter and creator and have published poetry in several magazines including Pegasus, Envoi, and a hand full of times in the local paper. I also have a POD Poetry Book which can be bought on Amazon.com called "September Blue" by P. Allan Frederick.

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Well, after much thought and consideration, and an overwhelming sensation I had today, I have finally decided on a summer project; although I had to go through some different considerations:

1. First I wanted to work on developing, prewriting, and rough drafting some pilot’s for episodic television. This is still a strong consideration, considering that I can’t just focus on one project at a time.

2. Then, I wanted to work on my graphic novel called “The Image”. It is a totally cool concept, but, I haven’t been able to get past the concept part. My research and prewriting considerations have given me a hard time to deal with a plot. It is very character driven, but the plot should be strong. I WILL do some pre-writing on this, but I am having a dickens of a time figuring out what to do with this project.

3. BUT, Recently, I have felt moved to write a Graphic Novel and Movie Script adaptation to C.S. Lewis’ “The Great Divorce”. I think that this is a powerful book, that could work powerfully to soften hearts and open up hearts and hopefully lead hearts to a better and secure relationship with God; whether that includes conversion or just a push to a strong faith and a passionate relationship with the Father.

So, I decided to go with number three. This is what I “Feel” strongest about. That’s right, I am going on my emotions! There is nothing wrong with having a little passion in a subject matter.

Although I do have some really cool ideas for some episodic television, and have been studying on how to write a script, I would really like to do this adaptation. If enough people buy my book, and perhaps even send some donations, I would really like to go to the four day film school at the International Comic-con in San Diego July 25-29. Today was the last day to pre-register. Although I was expecting a miracle, I might just have to be patient and do it the Lords way. Regardless, I feel that this would not only benefit me as a creator, but also benefit my family, and my service to God, in creating Movies and Television with true spiritual undertones, or even blatant spiritual themes, all of which I want to use to glorify the Father through Yashua Christos, as well as open up minds and hearts so that the Spirit can work in powerful ways. God can use just about anything to bring people to him, and I believe that it is my responsibility to use my talents to serve HIM in this manner. However, if I don't raise enough money to bring my family (wife and child) then I won't go. My family is first over everything. Although my wife deperately needs a vacation where her and my daughter can just sit on a beach and chill. I can envision my daughter playing in the water while my wife is reading her book or doing her puzzle book, relaxing and having fun. Our lives have been deary for the past 7 years, and I am detirmind in the Lord to make things better...

Don’t get me wrong, I still believe in personal evangelism and sharing one’s faith with their neighbors and strangers! But I have great dreams as to influencing masses of people for Christos. Regardless of the misinterpretation of Matthew 28:18-20, in which people justify their own responsibility to work to convert the world, which is not the context of this scripture, there is still plenty of evidences, biblically speaking, that demand we talk to our family, friends, neighbors, and strangers about God in Yashua’s name (English it is Jesus, but this is so abused by Satan and the world, that I have resorted to using the Name of Christ in the original Aramaic/Greek/Hebrew (it’s one of those), so I say Christos, Yashua Christos. Even to the point that my prayers are answered specifically when I pray in that name. It is trippy. Good night I love GOD! Anyway…) So, we all must be prolifically, and abundantly, and evidently PROUD of our God and Father, in Jesus’ name. More so, I want this to affect an addiction to mine, through Yashua, work in writing, artistry, and multimedia productions.

Oh, and please read the previous post, I’d like to get some feedback!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home