.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Pen Master ©

There is a fine balance between expression and control. Poetry in an excellent way to find that balance. Mastered meter and possibly rhyme, to avant-garde free verse is bent and willed as the poet's great message finds freedom on the page. My goal, to find this balance... Everything on this blog is copyright © by P. Allan Frederick and permission must be granted in order to copy or use any content!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Eastern Kentucky, United States

I am a passionate and compassionate Biblican who is also deeply into the arts. I can defend doctrines and bring people to God, but I also am a fine art painter and creator and have published poetry in several magazines including Pegasus, Envoi, and a hand full of times in the local paper. I also have a POD Poetry Book which can be bought on Amazon.com called "September Blue" by P. Allan Frederick.

Sunday, August 14, 2005

A new Poem

Here is a poem that I wrote a few years ago. Look at each word carefully. Not one of them is arbitrary or a force rhyme. See if you can tell me what this poem is describing?

Inspiration

Inspiration
Anticipation
Of reconciliation
Is motivation

Hebrew nation
Instigation
Holy Christian
Revelation

Indoctrination
Globalization
Reproduction
Of true conversion

Integration
Of socialization
Spiritualization
In degradation

Utilization
Of expectation
Bring negotiation
Of determination

Modernization
Of canonization
Bring standardization
Of denomination

Revitalization
Of interpretation
Is fertilization
For Inspiration

2 Comments:

Blogger P. Allan Frederick said...

That right, you get it! I was hoping someone would get it!

10:55 AM  
Blogger salguod said...

I finally got around to poking my head in here. I love this one!

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home