.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Pen Master ©

There is a fine balance between expression and control. Poetry in an excellent way to find that balance. Mastered meter and possibly rhyme, to avant-garde free verse is bent and willed as the poet's great message finds freedom on the page. My goal, to find this balance... Everything on this blog is copyright © by P. Allan Frederick and permission must be granted in order to copy or use any content!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Eastern Kentucky, United States

I am a passionate and compassionate Biblican who is also deeply into the arts. I can defend doctrines and bring people to God, but I also am a fine art painter and creator and have published poetry in several magazines including Pegasus, Envoi, and a hand full of times in the local paper. I also have a POD Poetry Book which can be bought on Amazon.com called "September Blue" by P. Allan Frederick.

Friday, August 25, 2006

Doh!

Somehow, all of my bookmarks got erased. That is about three or four year’s worth of book marking. I probably filled it beyond any limit there is and it crashed or something. I book mark almost anything that I would at anytime want to possibly revisit. I don’t know where they went, but I wish I did.

3 Comments:

Blogger salguod said...

Windows or Mac? Windows, check the Recycle Bin. Maybe, just maybe, they're in there.

I used to bookmark everything too, but with Google and other modern search engines, you can find jsut about anything. I don't use bookmarks anymore.

3:35 PM  
Blogger P. Allan Frederick said...

I guess that it is a good idea to not rely on bookmarks. The funny thing is, as soon as I started to rebuild my list, the old one came back. It must be an AOL thing?

1:15 PM  
Blogger salguod said...

Maybe, I don't know nothin' about AOL.

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home