.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Pen Master ©

There is a fine balance between expression and control. Poetry in an excellent way to find that balance. Mastered meter and possibly rhyme, to avant-garde free verse is bent and willed as the poet's great message finds freedom on the page. My goal, to find this balance... Everything on this blog is copyright © by P. Allan Frederick and permission must be granted in order to copy or use any content!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Eastern Kentucky, United States

I am a passionate and compassionate Biblican who is also deeply into the arts. I can defend doctrines and bring people to God, but I also am a fine art painter and creator and have published poetry in several magazines including Pegasus, Envoi, and a hand full of times in the local paper. I also have a POD Poetry Book which can be bought on Amazon.com called "September Blue" by P. Allan Frederick.

Friday, August 25, 2006

New Poem

I wrote a new poem and wanted to share. It is kind of themed along the lines of a couple of poems in my newly finished manuscript, which I decided to self publish (I just need to make some copies, and when I do, you all can ask for one and I’ll send it to you), but it is not near as long as the other two. Here it is:

Still Wondering Still

Perhaps, just perhaps
our planet, within our solar
system, within our galaxy, within
our galaxy cluster, within our cluster's
cluster is what is to a Mega
Macro verse, as what an
electron is to us? And
in this Mega Macro verse is the
dwelling of God. Then,
perhaps on this little microscopic
subatomic electron is a dwelling of
some microscopic subatomic person
laying down on his subatomic bed,
writing this poem.

If this it be, then what is the
Mega Macro Poet doing to prepare us
into transformation to become His
bride? With the usage of spirit
technology, He is reversing the
negative ion of a positron-ic
spirit and filling those subatomic
people with His Mega Macroscopic
Spirit, only obtainable one way.

Only one portal can we under
go this soon enough transformation
that portal being the
Mega Macro micro sub atomic
POET known as JESUS CHRIST

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home